Monday, July 21, 2008

Thomas Kulp needs your help

Fitnessblog, I'm proud to tell you that I'm being locked up...that's right, I'm going behind barsto help Jerry's Kids and MDA. To be released on good behavior I have to raise bail and I need your help! All you have to do is click here to make a secure, online donation before 08/13/08. Your donation will help families living in our community and help guarantee me an early release.I can't wait to add you to my list of contributors. Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions. Together we'll make a difference, Thomas P.S. I'm counting on you, click here to donate. If the link above does not work, please cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your Internet browser. https://www.joinmda.org/centrallancasterlockup2008/tom/

No comments: