Tuesday, October 2, 2007

MIOFF 2007 Russian National Fitness Convention

Recently I spoke at the MIOFF 2007 conference in Moscow Russia. It was a wonderful event and my first opportunity to be introduced to the Russian members of our world family of club owners. Russia is experiencing an explosion in the fitness industry and the people that I met deserve all the success they are receiving. My talk on Retention Systems went very well with my lecture Q&A going well beyond the structured timeframe. It is wonderful to experience the excitement of an industry yearning for the knowledge to make them the best.

Many of our friends in Russia were interested in how to do it correctly from the first day and many questions showed their desire to keep there members for life. My passion for this goal was in high gear and the emails that will follow will be of the heart warming quality.

The fitness revolution was in full swing in a country with the average life expectancies in the range of 56 years. The high use of alcohol and the smoking taxes a high price on health. The fitness industry is in need of all the support we can give it to achieve the penetration levels we desire in the world market.

I am committed to making a difference worldwide.

Tom

No comments: